Part A & Part B
***If you are working with a Bar Provider (Kaplan, Barbri, Themis), I will coordinate our sessions and the order of topics we study and practice with your Bar Provider’s schedule.
Part A – Consists of 3 Florida Essays and 100 Florida Mulitple Choice Questions
- Explanation of the most effective organization and presentation for Florida Bar essay answers and why it really matters.
If you have failed the FL Part A, we will review your essay scores and discuss your essay preparation and essay experience while you were at the Florida Bar exam.
- Guidance creating frameworks for the Florida Bar essays. I will provide clear directions on how to write a framework and why you need them. In addition, I will provide detailed feedback on frameworks that you write.
- Practice writing out Florida Bar essay answers, for which I provide detailed written feedback, as well as a grading grid for formative assessment of your performance.
- Discuss your performance on each essay and help with strategies to improve your Florida Bar essay scores.
- I will share my essay attack outlines, as well as my essay issue lists for each topic, which will help you know how to approach each essay topic and memorize the rules.
Essays – The following topics are commonly tested (listed in order of frquency tested)
- Florida Constitutional Law
- Professional Conduct (included with another of the topics listed)
- Real Property
- Family Law
- Federal Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Articles 3 of the UCC – Negotiable Instruments
- Article 9 of the UCC – Secured Transactions
Florida Multiple Choice Questions
- Explanation of the best way to approach multiple choice questions.
- We will work on the most heavily tested questions first.
- I will share my mini memorization outlines with you.
- I will assign you many questions to practice and I will monitor your Florida Bar multiple choice scores.
- For each topic, we will review a significant number of questions together.
- You will do at least 2 practice tests on the Florida multiple choice questions before the exam.
- We will review your results and strengthen any weaknesses.
Florida Multiple Choice Questions – These topics are commonly tested (listed in order of frquency tested)
- Florida Civil & Criminal Procedure and Judicial Administration (Always 1/3 of the questions)
- Florida Evidence
- Business Entities
- Wills & Administration of Estates
Part B – Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions in the following subjects:
Criminal Law & Procedure
- Discuss the best way to approach and review multiple choice questions in order to get the best learning outcome and increase your score.
If you have failed a previous Bar Exam, we will review your scores and study methods in order to target the procedures you need to initiate to improve your scores.
- Engage in a diagnostic assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify topics within each subject that are heavily tested and begin building your knowledge base.
- Provide my mini-memorization outlines which will help you “own” the information.
- Review assigned multiple questions together to ensure you have mastered the approach.
- Monitor your progress as to both quality and quantity of the practice strategy.
- Determine whether you are meeting the score benchmarks for success and if not, alter the techniques used, or redirect practice to specific topics, and provide additional materials to assist you with mastering the topics.
- Gauge your proficiency prior to the exam by one or more final tests (as needed).
- Enable you to go to the Bar Exam with confidence that you will pass!