Part B – Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions in the following subjects:
Criminal Law & Procedure
***If you are working with a Bar Provider (Kaplan, Barbri, etc.), I will coordinate our sessions and the order of topics we study and practice with your Bar Provider’s schedule.
- Discuss the best way to approach and review multiple choice questions in order to get the best learning outcome and increase your Florida Bar scores.
If you have failed a previous Bar Exam, I will review your scores and study methods in order to target the procedures you need to initiate to improve your scores.
- Engage in a diagnostic assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify topics within each subject that are heavily tested and begin building your knowledge base.
- Provide my mini-memorization outlines which will help you “own” the information.
- Review assigned multiple questions together to ensure you have mastered the approach.
- Monitor your progress as to both quality and quantity of the practice strategy.
- Determine whether you are meeting the score benchmarks for success and if not, alter the techniques used, or redirect practice to specific topics, and provide additional materials to assist you with mastering the topics.
- Gauge your proficiency prior to the exam by one or more final tests (as needed).
- Enable you to go to the Bar Exam with confidence that you will pass!